Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Is Anyone Out There?

My last post was in April. It's now November.

I'm going to ballpark that at several months based on my rudimentary understanding of the Roman calendar and my scant grasp of counting by ones. It's difficult to ballpark, however, whether or not anyone is still interested in reading this blog, were there in fact anything new to read.

Now seems like a good time to find out. If there's sufficient whooping and hollering in the comments section, I shall return. And by "sufficient whooping and hollering" of course, I mean, more than one person. I'm talking to you Jenni.


9 comments:

Kimberlee said...

I'm here and I'm whooping and hollering in your comments. Raise the roof all up in har! :p

Rachel said...

Hello! Your blog's on my RSS so if you post I will almost certainly read it.

Anonymous said...

Same here - I'm on the RSS! Bring it back!

Jennifer Good said...

You make me sound like some sort of stalker.o.O You know, I have better things to do than troll your blog, young man. My work was on a freaking Bobby Flay Throwdown--Shameless plug. So I haven't time for your Tom Foolery! :p . But it would be spiffy if you posted a bit now and then again. You were pretty funny. =)

Jennifer Good said...

PS, this is really narcissistic and we ought to refuse to be apart of this, sick, sick game!

Unknown said...

i usually check once a week only to be disappointed and see a kid still kissing a pig....whoop...holler

Thea said...

Keep up the blog!!! I really enjoy reading it.

Monica Hamburg said...

Whoopin'!

Matt said...

yeah, please continue :)