Monday, April 7, 2008

Break It Up

I guarantee this video will shock you (unless you've seen two chickens break up a rabbit fight).



Lucky for you, I speak rabbit. And chicken. Here's what went down.

White Rabbit: Fuck you, bunnayyyyyy!
Spotted Rabbit: Fuck me? Fuck you!
White Rabbit: Oh, it's on bro.
Chicken #1: BYAAAAAH!!!
White Rabbit: Ow! That's my ear, asshole.
Chicken #1: You just got saaaaaaaaaacckked.
Chicken #2: Just keepin' the peace, guys.
Spotted Rabbit: We were just having som---
Chicken #2: KEEPING THE PEACE!!
Spotted Rabbit: Man, someone's been eating growth hormones.
White Rabbit: Seriously...
Chicken #1: Say it again. I dare you.
Chicken #2: That's what I thought.

2 comments:

Jennifer Good said...

I like how at :20-:21 ish seconds, the chicken shoves the white rabbit.

Shana said...

This might be the best thing I've ever seen, second only to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCXCyKlSIk4