Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sticky Situation

A 10-year old Mexican boy was so adamant about not returning to school after Christmas break that he glued his hand to his bed.

Clearly, this kid doesn't need to go to school. He's already a genius. There were a lot of days in my childhood where I would have rather watched The Price is Right than go to school, but I never thought of gluing my hand to my bed. And if the thought had occurred to me, I probably would have done some lame shit like use a glue stick, or scotch tape. If I was really on the ball I might have tied a lamp to my wrist. But it would have backfired, and I'd have to walk around all day with a lamp dangling from my arm.

But not young Diego. He went straight for the industrial stuff.

His plan worked so well that his mother was forced to call the police for help. Unfortunately, the authorities freed him in time for class. But I think Diego learned his lesson. Next time, he'll take bath in concrete.

No comments: